Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blog update


Hi out there--

Just a quick note that there will be lighter posting until next week. My mom arrives today, I am speaking at the CUNY Womens Studies Conference tomorrow (see weird logo above, which I really have no idea how to interpret), and life is nuts overall.

Until then, I have been pondering the Imus thing, and hope to comment over the weekend. The women at Feminist Majority held a rally in support of the team yesterday and I am waiting to hear how that went.

Otherwise, I signed up for google ads above and am both amused and disturbed at what ads come up. They are supposed to be related to the content of the blog, and so far they have been one odd assortment. I don't want to repeat the words for fear of triggering more ads. Instead I am going to close with a random assortment of words that I hope will trigger more relevant ads:

Leadership! Feminism! Girl Power! Girls Rock! Leadership! Feminism! Girl Power! Girls Rock! Leadership! Feminism! Girl Power! Girls Rock!

ok-- its just a start, but I hope it helps.

No comments: